Department: Contract & Procurements
Position: Senior Procurement Specialist
Academic Requirements/ Licenses
- Minimum. : bachelor degree
Preference: bachelor degree in an engineering field, or either of the following fields: industrial management, finance, business administration
Related Experience / Competencies / Skills
- Bachelor degree holders: 5 to 7 years related experience
- Strong communication skills (presentation, interpersonal)
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Assist in the planning, setting and control of objectives and targets for his working area.
- Analyze and identify areas for improvements and/ or saving opportunities.
- Analyze suppliers’ performance and recommend improvements
- Liaise with customer(s) on candidate materials or services for placement under strategic agreement, and/or for issues and clarifications
- Attend and mange to provide a complex buying services.
- Participate in the development and reviews of buying terms and conditions.
- Recommend suppliers or products that may have competitive advantage to customers/users
- Implement sourcing policies, and procedures to ensure suppliers meet the company performance criteria.
- Verify scope of works to determine accuracy and completeness of specifications, quantities, and performance levels required to meet demand.
- Determine and decide on appropriate sourcing strategy, and/or technique, and undertake to issue tenders to qualified suppliers
- Plan and establish schedules for own areas of work, and attend to execution of tasks according to its criticality sequences to customers’ job demand, and/or to performance goals
- Prepare purchase agreements in accordance with SAVC established procedures.
- Maintenance and update of contracts records as per company established guidelines and procedures.
- Attend, manage and complete special task and/or assignment, as work warrants.
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية الى البريد الالكتروني أدناه